Disclaimer: Information about COVID-19 is constantly changing. Please note that the information below may not be correct, complete, accurate, and/or may have changed without notice. We recommend the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the most accurate information.
Updated: Oct, 2021
CLICK HERE FOR FREE COVID TESTING SITES IN BOULDER COUNTY
We are OPEN and following all city, county & state health standards and regulations. Boulder County is STILL REQUIRING MASKS at our healthcare facility. Thank you for your ongoing support of our small local business.
Safety at our Clinics:
During these times of uncertainty and rapidly changing conditions with COVID-19, we wanted to share with you what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe as we remain open. We take your health very seriously and our team is working proactively to keep our workspace healthy for all clients and staff.
Our offices offer a relatively low-risk environment for most people due to our one-on-one care model and our safe sanitation practices, but please make decisions that help you feel safe, especially if you are part of the “at-risk” population.
What WE Are Doing To Keep You Safer.
- All therapists and clients will wear a mask at all times at our clinics per Boulder County Mandate May 14, 2021
- All therapists thoroughly wash their hands before and after every treatment, and we will wear gloves when appropriate.
- Sheets are regularly changed after each client and thoroughly washed.
- The treatment tables, face cradles and high touch surfaces are wiped down and sanitized after every session.
- All surfaces that are in contact with staff and customers including key boards, door knobs & handles, massage stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets and waiting rooms are regularly cleaned with disinfectant.
- We often keep our clinic entry door open to avoid additional hands touching door knobs.
- We have removed all cloth chairs, our water dispenser and most touchable items from our lobby. We have also increased the distance between our 2 lobby chairs to 6′ and we are encouraging clients to limit their time in our waiting area, whenever possible.
- We have removed all paper client files and treatment notes to limit the number of items we need to touch. We are encouraging new clients to fill out intake forms online and all clients to input credit cards online to help us limit the items we need to touch.
- All therapists have reviewed our in-house cleaning and COVID-19 policies with our owner. We continue to document and track our cleaning after each client.
- UV-C sterilization lights have been installed and will sanitize our space nightly.
- Medical-Grade Air purifiers (which remove viruses) are used in our rooms to reduce the amount of airborne particulates.
- We have our staff get tested for COVID-19 periodically and we isolate and quarantine staff who have been around someone who has tested positive. We have policies in place if staff are exposed and we communicate with our clients in the event this ever happens.
- Many on our staff are fully or partially vaccinated.
What YOU Can Do To Keep Our Offices Safer.
- If you feel sick (even a little) or have been around anyone who feels sick, please practice self-quarantine and cancel your appointment. You can rebook 4 days after your symptoms subside or fever is back to normal.
- All clients and therapists must wear a mask at all times at our clinics (per Boulder County May 2021).
- Please wash your hands before entering the clinic (Boulder bathroom code 0163, Superior restroom is downstairs behind the front desk).
- Please limit your time in our waiting room by waiting in your car until your session-time to protect vulnerable clients. We now have very limited seating.
- We ask that you load your credit card number on your online profile or read your credit card number to us to limit the number of items we touch.
- New clients, please complete your intake forms online to limit your need to use our computers.
- If you prefer to cancel your appointment for any reason, we understand and will waive any cancellation fees. Please contact us or remove yourself from the online booking system. We want you feel safe and supported.
HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH AT THIS TIME:
We have Acupuncturists on staff at both offices who can provide an Acupuncture Wellness tune-up, Vitamin Supplementation and Immunity Booster Injections. Call us at 303-444-1171 with any questions or you can always book a 60 minute Acupuncture appointment online FIRST so we can evaluate your health history.
- Carry anti-bacterial spray or gel and apply after leaving any location, and before you enter your vehicle. Home-made versions can be found online if you have run out.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes.
- Limit your contact with large groups, or anyone who has traveled on a plane or been ill.
- Stay positive, eat healthy meals and get plenty of rest. A strong body is better able to combat illness.
- Practice Social Distancing but be sure to take a walk outside, call a friend, play games with your family and find ways to be happy.
- Get vaccinated to protect yourself and your community.
Be sure to contact your doctor if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 . Remember, while you may not be in the at-risk population, we all need to take precautions for the sake of everyone, and especially those who are immune deficient or are within the at-risk age.